Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Eight

8:00AM-1:00PM



Wake up. Yada. Yada. Yada. More juggling.

I decide to take advantage of the no-umbrella day and ride Strider, my bike. Last year, after renting bikes and riding with friends, I developed quite a love for biking. I only wish there were bike lanes in this city. I use to think the lanes with bike symbols were for bikes; however, it appears those are really unique symbols indicating those lanes are for special privileged dick double parkers.

After biking, I clean up a bit and head to the city.

1:00PM-3:00PM



On the way to the train I run into Bennett and Sheila and their new puppy!



I read on my way, answer an inquiring man's questions about a nearby bridge and then meet Dave at Chat'n Chew for lunch.



We couldn't decide what we wanted so we did my favorite thing of all: we ordered our top two choices and split it!

The meatloaf and the crawfish po' boy:




The food's great. It's home cooking at a restaurant, like mom never made! If I had a mom that had a talent for cooking I bet this is what home meals would have tasted like. Instead of meals that were barely fit for the garbage.

3:00PM-5:45PM



I say goodbye and head of to Paragon Sports to get a mat. Then meet up w/Nick to see Greenberg.

The movie wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. The movie was amusing but not amazing. It's not must see but it is a could see.

5:45PM-7:15PM



I head to NYPD Pole Dancing.

On the way to class I make my way through the obstacles of retarded individuals. My least favorite: Phone Sluts. Really texting while going up the stairs? When I get to the top I should kick you in the face so that when you fall you'll maybe realize the importance of looking where you're going. Who am I kidding? You're probably too dumb to learn from such a lesson!

I was very excited to be taking a Pole Dancing class. Then I took the class and kept waiting for the excitement that never came.

Pole Dancing is a lot harder than it looks. Me and the girls in my class realized you need quite a bit of coordination. As someone who is far from coordinated I had quite a bit of trouble; however, after looking around, I noticed I wasn't the only one. In fact, everyone I saw had just as difficult a time as I did.



The class was okay. I doubt I would do it again. I felt as if the size of the class was quite large for one instructor. There were at least 10 students and we took turns on the pole. The woman at the front desk wasn't at the front desk, so basically she was just a woman. She was also on her phone the entire time making it impossible to help with any questions I may have.

Phone slut.

7:15PM-12:30AM



I head back home, my favorite place to be! On the way to the subway I have to jump over the hurdles of midtown. I also have to safely cross the street. Even though I have the light it does not matter. Traffic rules don't need to be obeyed by asshole drivers.

I go home. Home! I google. I excercise. I stretch. I eat. I sleep.

12:30AM



Latas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers