Hello:
I can’t remember when I first set this up, how many times I’ve changed it and how many entries I’ve deleted. This is the first time I am sharing it, but only for a limited time. I’m using this for a specific reason and I know I won’t make the time to keep up with this nor do I care to (I'd rather keep track of things in my written journals). I’m making this because I love my city and the people in it. I love giving recommendations and making up documentation of suggested restaurants, shows, venues, classes, etc. Because of that I’ve been told a few times to start a blog. I don’t really care for keeping one but for 10 (or 11) days I will. And for that amount of time you can refuse to read this and ignore my posts.
The Purpose:
Since college I’ve never had more than a long weekend to bum around the city during the day. I’ve also lacked the time to practice and study many things I’ve really wanted to learn due to that “job” thing. Sure I’ve had time off but I’ve always used it for travel. And even though I take several classes, study, practice and read as much as I can, I still do not have as much time as I’d like(Who does? You’re not fucking special…god so trite). Now I get the chance to do as I please for 10 days while I’m “in between jobs.” (Who the fuck are you quoting?) If I were unemployed and financially stable the following 10 days are a sample of the things I would do. Instead of making annoyingly long entries with a superfluous amount of words you’re just going to skip & skim, I’ll make them as short and simple as can be with just descriptions of the wonderful experiences I’ve had and the delicious treats and meals I’ve tasted.
A Little Bit About This Little Someone:
Things I do excessively: Eat, Giggle, Workout, Surprise, Listen, Bounce, Read, Eat, Study, Learn.
Things I do insufficiently: Sleep
I’m horrible at describing myself…it can be difficult to describe such an amazing person as myself in words alone (oh do you want to have films and music to describe your “amazing” self?), so that’s enough.
Now:
Let the Yaycation begin!
"You should always end your day a little smarter than when you started."
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment