9:30AM-11:30AM
Wake Up.
Blog.
Get rid of Futon.
11:30AM-2:00PM
Walk over to Pomme Cafe for Brunch w/Nick, KJ, Sheila, Bennett and Patty.
We were given a basket of croissants. A swell change from your everyday basket of bread and butter. Mmmm butter.
I ordered the Eggs Benedict with crab cakes with a side of pomme frites.
A wonderful savory dish covered in that creamy, this-taste-too-good-to-be-good-for-me, hollandaise sauce.
With my meal I had a complimentary Bellini. I know, me drink? Obviously I was feeling crazy. I drank half an entire glass!
And even though I had my own meal, that did not stop me from attacking neighboring plates.
The chicken apple sausage Patty ordered:
tasted like Christmas. What does that mean? Go over to the damn place and find out for yourself!
And Nick's Ginger Belgian Waffles:
covered in praline butter and apples, these were meant to be attacked. They were also completely submerged in syrup and sugar.
2:00PM-5:00PM
Nick, KJ and I head to the city to see 39 Steps.
A gut-busting four-person performance. It was as if I were watching a dance of hilarity. The references to Hitchcock films, the physical action and the marvelous way the actors changed characters are all reasons why it is better to see this play than read or hear about it.
5:00PM-12:00AM
It's Sunday. Let me be lazy!
Napped. Watched more Breaking Bad. Assembled my IKEA couch. Juggled! Ordered dinner. Snuggled with my Bear.
12:30AM
Lazy day. More tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment