9:15AM-11:15AM
Morning. Gross. Eat. Juggle. Blog.
11:15AM-1:30PM
Head out. Can't stay in. Would be such a waste if I didn't go out and enjoy such a beautiful day.
Reading: Flow. I've wanted to read this book since its mention in a very interesting NY Times article.
Sitting on the train
I pass the time by reading
And wait to get off
Gymnastics!
This class was a lot more difficult than I could have ever imagined. Handstands, flips, splits and more! These are all things I cannot do but in due time, who knows? Maybe I'll be able to or maybe I'll be injured like never before!
1:30PM-5:15PM
After Gymnastics I walk to the Social Security office on 48th. Turns out if you live in Queens you have to go to the office in Jamaica. That's fine. When I'm off from work and the rain comes pouring down there's no better way to kill time than visiting a government office filled with suicidal staff.
5:45PM-7:15PM
Starving. I quickly pick up a protein bar.
Static Trapeze!
Using my muscle strength, I hanged and climbed up the immobile trapeze, placing my body in various positions. This is something easier seen than done. I may lack coordination but at least the teach said I had strong stomach muscles!
7:15PM-8:30PM
Dinner time! I meet up with my great friend Cailean and headed over to Mooncake Foods.
I ordered my favorite: Miso Salmon. Cailean got the Tuna Burger. Both were more than suitable for our adventurous taste buds and stomach-deprived bellies.
And the great part is both dishes were less than $9!
8:30PM-1:00AM
With my pants and socks feeling fresh out the washer, it was time to go home to:
Clean.
Juggle.
Read.
Eat some more!
1:00AM
Till next time!
Sounds like an awesome day. I'll have to try Mooncake :)
ReplyDelete