8:00AM-11:00AM
Geez. Why the fuck do I keep waking up in the AM if I'm off from work? I should be staying in bed and spending more time with my bear.
Anyhow, I juggled. Ate. Blogged. Sat staring into space wondering if leaving my home was a good idea. There are so many Golden Girls Marathons, really seems a shame to leave Sophia, Dorothy, Rose and Blanche hanging like that.
If I threw a party and invited everyone I knew, the biggest gift I saw, who would it be from?
11:00AM-1:30
Train time. There's nothing like transferring or getting off at Times Square. Remember people you will always get to your destination faster when you don't wait for passengers to get off. Me and my giant bag are made out of ectoplasm, so please plow right through.
Gymnastics!
Gymnastics is 90 min of brutal fun. The first 45 min I'm dejected and wonder why I'm putting through this shit. "Everyone else is way better, this is too hard for me! Wah!" The other 45 min I'm happy and think I'm getting the hang of it. Then my muscles fail me and the class is over. The next day I end up giving my bear dirty looks, questioning what he did to me last night and wondering what stick he used to deliver pain to all areas of my now decrepit body.
But I was able to do a handstand twice, for about 5-7 seconds. That's right, 2 times out of oh, I don't know, 137?
1:30PM-4:00PM
Random:
Happy Hour:
I walk on over to Heavenly Bamboo to meet Seth for happy hour!
They served a free pot of tea and the food I ordered (Wonton Soup and Crispy Duck) wasn't bad. The service...was there any service? Well that part sucked.
Seth and I ordered a pair of Margaritas. As you all know I don't really drink so this was a unconventional happy hour!
Don't tell my wife!
*Sigh* I'm not the cheating hoe I say I am. But I did drink the ENTIRE glass. Needless to say I was drunk. If it's "needless" why do we still say the damn comment?
Good times with Seth!
4:00PM-8:00PM
I went into a Starbucks and read more of Flow.
Then it was dentist time all the way in Mil Basin.
After 5 visits (2 for the root canal and 3 for the crown), my permanent crown has finally been put in! I took eating on both sides of my mouth for granted!
8:00PM-10:30PM
Headed to Da Burg and went to The Bagel Store before going to STREB for flying trapeze, practicing handstands in between flys.
I love the environment there. Everyone is welcoming and encouraging. The only person that makes you feel like you suck is yourself and I hate that guy!
Wait a minute! I'm not a guy!
10:30PM-12:30AM
Headed to Nick's for convenient lodging and a lot of nothing.
12:30AM
See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment